Imagine knowing exactly what to feed your family without stressing until the last minute when you finally decide to make the same old thing again.
Imagine knowing all the best tips and tricks that will save you time in the kitchen.
Imagine feeling motivated and excited to cook dinner (despite food allergies).
Less exhausting. Less time consuming. More fun.
This membership is a mix between a cooking school, a motivational mom's group and an organizing class; all with the goal of making food allergy cooking quicker and easier.
Go from an uninspired and burned out cook to a refreshed and excited chef who's confident and eager to create a variety of meals and baking to accommodate your family's food allergies.
Many food allergy moms spend 1-2 hours per month finding safe recipes alone (that's 18-24 hours per year!).
Every lesson will be geared towards saving you time when it comes to finding & cooking safe food. Get ready for more free time!
Take the pressure off with group recipe sharing between other moms who manage similar allergies.
You'll find a variety of new favourite meals that are easy, healthy & your family will love.
We'll specifically dive into cooking (and baking) WITHOUT each of the top allergens so you know how to accommodate your family's allergies with ease.
We'll dive into motivational activities for kitchen tasks that aren't fun to do alone. From organizing our pantry; to meal planning; to "big cooks", this membership will have you and your kitchen running more efficiently, while having fun with a group of moms who are doing it all at the same time!
Each month we'll dive into a different food allergy cooking theme geared towards saving you time and effort.
Themes may include:
*Your membership plan includes*
*Become a Designing Member*
As a Designing Member, you'll enjoy a smaller group with a more hands on, personalized experience. Desigining Members have the opportunity to give feedback and shape what the membership becomes. Not only that, but you'll be "locked in" at the current price even though the next time the membership opens the price will be higher**.
When the group opens, there will be a special price JUST for the FIRST 50 DESIGNING MEMBERS!
*How does it work?*
1. Can't I just get this information on the internet? Yes, but it would be time consuming and the information will be general. In this group, each and every topic will be covered with food allergies in mind so no more generic cooking information you have to adjust for your situaton.
There's something magical about getting together with other mamas. The motivation you'll feel to "GET STUFF DONE" will be invaluable. That doesn't even mention the freedom from kitchen burn out.
2. I belong to a food allergy Facebook group. Can't I just ask others what they do? I love Facebook groups and all they have to offer. That's why this course has a PRIVATE group SPECIFICALLY for people taking this program. Although you can ask other food allergy groups for their opinion and advice, you won't find an organized group that is so specific to food allergy cooking with such an emphasis on cooking encouragement! Motivation is one of the KEY reasons people don't meal plan and get their pantry organized; but not when you're member of The Inspired Kitchen Membership!
3. Why should I pay for this membership? I know how the responsibility of cooking for your family weighs on your shoulders. Imagine what life would be like if you continue the way you are; overworked, uninspired, burnt out. How do those feelings affect you and your family every day? Are you more irritable or hot-tempered? Does this affect your relationships with your kids, husband and friends? Does it cause unneeded stress for everybody?
We all know that eating out isn't that easy with food allergies, which means you literally NEVER get a break. For the price of one meal out, for one person per month (which you hardly ever spend because you're always cooking) you'll be gaining your own sanity and making YOUR job easier. Isn't it worth it to use the money you save from dining out for something that will help your relationship with your family AND give you time to relax?
4. What if I can't make the live classes(s)? Of course being there live is best so you're able to ask questions and be a part of the group. But if that isn't possible, each session will be recorded. Membersip access to the recordings will be available for the entire month. After one month, recordings may be purchased seperately at an additional fee. There's also the Facebook Group that's JUST for people in the membership so you can help each other with the material.
5. What if this membership doesn't work for me?
I want you to feel confident and inspired about cooking for food allergies. If, at any time you don't feel like you've accomplished this; the membership can be stopped at anytime.
Remember that to succeed in this membership, you MUST put in the effort. This means attending the sessions and participating in the activities & assignments. As with anything important in life, you'll only get out what you put in.
Can You Afford to Wait?
The Inspired Kitchen Membership is only open for a limited time and will not be open to additional members until after February 2019. How much longer do you want to feel burnt out and stressed about food allergy cooking?